Finding the best dropshipping suppliers can be intimidating, especially when you’re just starting with dropshipping business.
If you are a novice in Dropshipping business and struggling to choose a suitable supplier, I have listed the top 12 dropshipping suppliers. You can use this as your go-to list while choosing dropshipping suppliers.
If you read the entire article, you will also receive a checklist of how to choose the best dropshipping suppliers. Therefore, choose your supplier consciously if you wish to reach great heights.
Common Mistakes Dropshippers Commit While Starting a Dropshipping Business.
When choosing the dropshipping suppliers, there are some of the most common mistakes that dropshippers make.
1. Choosing the wrong niche:
To be successful in your dropshipping business, choosing the correct niche is crucial. Therefore, you should pick a niche your customers like to purchase the most. However, most dropshippers choose a niche in which they are interested.
2. Selling a wide variety of products:
Offering a wide variety of products when starting dropshipping can confuse consumers. If you want to sell different categories, here is a trick. Once you are successful in a particular category, you can expand and sell different products after some time.
3. Lack of marketing strategies
Marketing is the only way to create awareness about your brand. You should choose an ideal marketing method and start marketing products. A well-structured marketing plan is essential to reach more people and increase sales.
5. Niching down too much in the beginning.
When you have no idea which niche will be profitable, it might not be a smart idea to focus on particular products. You must experiment and figure out the profitable and in-demand niche that works for you.
Top 12 Dropshipping Suppliers: In A Nutshell (2023)
There are several Dropshipping companies in the marketplace. To help you choose the best one, I have listed the top 12 Dropshipping suppliers.
|Sr. No.||Dropshipping supplier companies||Price plans||Rating|
|1.||Aliexpress||5-8% commission on each product||4.1|
|2.||Worldwide Brands||$299 for a lifetime||3.5|
|4.||SaleHoo||$127 USD for lifetime access||4.0|
|5.||Modalyst||$35, and $90 per month||4.1|
|6.||Spocket||$24, $49, and $99 per month.||4.2|
|7.||Wholesale2B||$29.99, $37.99, and $49.99.||3.4|
|8.||Sunrise Wholesale||$49.00 per month||3.6|
|9.||Inventory Source||$99 and $199 per month||3.0|
|10.||Megagoods||$14.99 a month and an additional $1.50 for each order.||3.5|
|11.||Alibaba||Pricing is negotiable||4.0|
|12.||CJDropshipping||Pricing depends on the product and shipping||3.8|
AliExpress is a China-based company that started in 2010. They initially focused on the B2-B business and gradually branched out to B2C. AliExpress offers a wide range of product categories, which makes dropshippers one of their top choices.
Shipping & Location: Includes shipping to 254 countries in 15-45 days.
Available Product categories: Electronics, Home Decor, Clothing, Office Supplies, Sports, and Toys.
Best Suited for: Beginners and experienced
Price: There is no subscription fee associated, but you need to pay a commission of 5-8% for each product you sell.
- You get products that are reasonably priced and of high quality.
- There will be no charge for your subscription.
- You get to choose from a wide variety of products.
- Since all the suppliers are from China, delivering products takes too much time.
- Returning and getting the correct product also takes a long time.
2. Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brands was founded in 1999 by Chris Malta, headquartered in Maitland, Florida, United States. There are more than 1000 certified suppliers and manufacturers listed on their website. One of the best things about Worldwide Brands is that they list only wholesalers, so you do not have to deal with intermediaries.
Shipping & Location: Since Worldwide Brands provides only a supplier directory that lists the suppliers, most of the suppliers’ ship worldwide, and fees depend on the supplier (usually$1.00 to $5.00).
Available Product categories: More than 20 categories are available, including art, books, electronics, travel, and more.
Best Suited To: for someone looking for a trustworthy wholesalers database with lifetime access.
Price: Charges $299 for a lifetime membership.
- There is only a one-time membership fee.
- You can get an easy refund policy.
- They have exceptional customer support.
- The product pricing is comparatively higher compared to other platforms.
- They use an outdated model and overwhelm you with emails, so you buy more.
Doba was founded in 2002 and had its head headquarters in Orem, Utah, in the United States. It is one of the leading dropshipping companies which integrates with Shopify, eBay, Wix, Amazon, and many more. Product discovery, research, data management, fulfillment, and education are available through Doba. It is convenient for dropshippers to have all these features available in one go.
Shipping & Location: They ship worldwide, and shipping charges depend on your chosen supplier.
Available Product categories: Home, Garden & Tools, Sports, Pets, Beauty & Health, Electronics, Kitchen Utensils, Gadgets, Dining & Entertaining, etc.
Best suited To: Doba can be the perfect option if you want complete dropshipping management, from selecting inventory to delivering products within a single site.
Price: Doba has annual charges of US$ 39.99/month.
- Doba’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and use.
- Before purchasing, you can receive free trials and notifications when the product’s stock is running low.
- You get the free resources on Doba’s website to grow your dropshipping business.
- Doba’s membership is quite expensive compared to others.
- Since the prices of the products are expensive, not everyone can afford them.
SaleHoo was founded in 2005 and headquartered in Newzealand. SaleHoo is one of the biggest dropshipping wholesale Directories, which connects dropshippers and wholesalers.
Shipping & Location: SaleHoo offers to ship to addresses in the US, UK, and Australia.
Available Product categories: SaleHoo offers categories like Clothing, Books, Jewelry, Sporting goods, Shoes, Video games, and Antiquities.
Best suited to: If you’re one of those people who want a list of reliable dropshipping suppliers or want to add products right away to their online business SaleHoo is the perfect choice for you.
SaleHoo offers two different types of services:
- SaleHoo directory costs you $67USD per year
- SaleHoo dropship has two plans i.e Basic and premium, which cost you $27 and $97/per month.
- They educate their customers to increase revenue through SaleHoo Educate.
- SaleHoo provides the finest customer service.
- You cannot find a location filter for dropshipping suppliers.
- Sometimes, products might cost more compared to other platforms.
Modalyst is a well-known dropshipping company that helps connect dropshipping businesses to suppliers. Modalyst integrates with all the major E-Commerce platforms like Wix, Bigcommerce, Shopify, and Alibaba.
Shipping & Location: Most of the dropshippers are based in US, UK, and Australia and they deliver to over 80 countries, except South America and Africa.
Available Product categories: Women’s clothing, Beauty, Health, Jewelry, Sports, and Entertainment are the in-demand product category in Modalyst.
Best suited to Businesses wanting to add premium products to their dropshipping stores, can use Modalyst and have the option of a free plan.
Price: There are three different pricing plans by Modalyst, namely Hobby, Startup, and Pro, each of which costs $0, $35, and $90 per month.
- You can get an easy return and refund policy.
- Importing products to the store is effortless.
- It is possible to Ship products anywhere in the world.
- You must pay 5% of the transaction fee on most Modalyst plans.
- You are not allowed to access all the dropshipping suppliers if you do not have Modalyst Pro or Business plans.
- Order fulfillment is not completely automated.
Spocket is a popular platform helping dropshippers find trustworthy suppliers. The majority of Spocket’s suppliers are based in the US and Europe.
Spocket has Integration with all the major E-Commerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, AliExpress, Wix, Bigcommerce, Squarespace, etc.
Shipping & Location: Spocket ships worldwide, and its suppliers are based in the US/EU.
Available Product categories: Bath, Beauty, Kids, Jewelry, Tech Accessories, Toys, and Pets are the most in-demand categories.
Best suited to: Store owners looking for quality product suppliers and fast shipping with reasonable prices will find Spocket useful.
Price: Sprocket has three pricing plans: starter, pro, and premier, each costing $24, $49, and $99 per month.
- You can earn a great profit margin in Spocket.
- Your customers can experience fast delivery services.
- With Spocket, there is no hassle with return and refund policies.
- You can receive branding for your products.
- Product packaging cannot be customized.
- There is no free plan with Spocket.
- Some products are expensive compared to other platforms.
With Wholesale2B, you get access to 1 million dropshipping products. It manages overall Dropshipping stores like Order Management, Product Information Management, Shipment Tracking, and Supplier Management.
Shipping & Location: Wholesale2Boffer offers to ship to USA and Canada. For international shipping, you will need to use a third party. Depending on the supplier, shipping charges may vary.
Available Product categories: Since Wholesale2B lists more than 1.5 million products, you can choose from categories like Clothing, Electronics, Pet supply, Baby Items, etc.
Best suited to: People who sell products online and in markets and want overall automation in one place can choose Wholesale2B.
Price: Wholesale2B caters to three different customers who sell online: own stores, market places, and create stores from scratch and provide service. These services cost you $29.99, $37.99, and $49.99.
- Products are directly imported to your store.
- It handles the end-to-end automation part.
- You get access to more than a 1.5million products.
- Wholesale2B offers a free plan that helps you explore all the products.
- You will have to pay a 3% order processing cost per order.
- Customer support is taken care of by only live chats and by raising tickets.
8. Sunrise Wholesale
Sunrise Wholesale was founded back in 1999 and is located in Los Angeles, California. Sunrise Wholesale allows you to sell at different marketplaces like Shopify, eBay, Bigcommerce, and Amazon. You can choose from 20+ product categories and 30,000+ products in your store.
Shipping & Location: Sunrise Wholesale currently ships to the United States and charges depend on shipping carriers UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
Available Product categories: Sunrise Wholesale offers various product categories such as electronics, apparel, gifts, home decor, bulk buys, tools, toys, gardens, etc.
Best suited to: Businesses or individuals who want to sell quality products only in the US can opt for Sunrise Wholesale
Price: You will be charged $49.00 per month
- You can get $20 with free products you can purchase from the Sunrise Wholesale website.
- They offer a 7-day free trial for their customers.
- Shipping time is considerably less, which might help to gain more trust and customers.
- They do not ship internationally except in Canada.
- A limited number of products are available on Sunrise Wholesale.
9. Inventory Source
Inventory Source is a dropship supplier directory with more than 230 pre-integrated suppliers. They use a systematic approach to every process step, from selecting the dropshipping vendors to selecting the automation plan and selling. They are integrated with many E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Shift4Shop, Walmart, Shopify, etc.
Shipping & Location: The primary customers of this business are US wholesalers and dropshippers. Choose vendors from the same nation if you want to ship to a specific nation.
Available Product categories: Some trending categories in Inventory Source are Vitamins and supplements, Consumer Electronics, Pet products, school accessories, Furniture, Sports, etc.
Best suited to: The US wholesale wholesalers and dropshippers who seek vast supplier data should use Inventory Source.
Price: Inventory Source offers two pricing plans they are Inventory Automation for $99 per month and Full-Automation for $199 per month.
- Inventory Source manages various tasks, including automation, inventory management, order fulfillment, etc.
- It enables you to use the free account that gives you access to all the resources and products until you start selling.
- You need to pay separate fees for each supplier you choose to outsource the products.
Megagoods is a wholesale distributor dedicated to electronics and video games in Los Angeles, California.
Shipping & Location: Megagoods is headquartered in Santa Clarita, California, and offers international shipping.
Available Product categories: Megagoods is ideal for electronics and hardware applications as they are dedicated to the same niche.
Best suited to: Megagoods is a platform for people and companies who wish to resell electronics and video game products for a fair price.
Price: Megagoods charges a subscription fee of $14.99 a month, plus an additional $1.50 for each order.
- You can get quality products at a reasonable cost.
- The private label on the package is possible.
- You can get a 30-day free trial, which allows you to explore different products.
- You need to pay extra fees along with memberships.
- Megagoods doesn’t have a systematic approach and lacks some features and automation.
Alibaba is the parent company of AliExpress, which is the first one on our list. It is a complete B2B marketplace where buyers and sellers meet. It is not like AliExpress; here, you need to buy products on wholesale; you can not buy single products. Here, you directly deal with manufacturers, and it can be tough to find dropshipping suppliers who will do dropshipping for you. It has thousands of verified wholesalers and suppliers. Most Suppliers can also do dropshipping for your store for bulk items.
Shipping & Location: Alibaba does dropshipping all over the world. However, depending on your location, it can take a bit longer to deliver the items.
Available Product Categories: Alibaba has over 5900 product categories and more than 2.8 million suppliers.
Best Suited For: Alibaba is perfect for those who want to buy products in bulk and also prefer private label manufacturers.
Price: There is no subscription model available on Alibaba. The pricing of dropshipping is negotiable on Alibaba and also depends on the number of items you’re buying.
- Private label solutions are available.
- Plenty of product categories available for you to choose from.
- Affordable and negotiable dropshipping pricing.
- To get wholesale prices, you need to buy products in bulk.
- Dropshipping features on Alibaba are limited.
CJDropshipping is an amazing marketplace that has a huge dropshipping suppliers list for you to choose from. It can easily help retailers take their dropshipping business to the next level in a budget-friendly way. You can import products from CJDropshipping to your Shopify store, and the prices of these products are affordable compared to AliExpress because these products get sourced from marketplaces like Taobao. You can use advanced filters to find the best products and their supplier for your dropshipping store.
Shipping & Location: CJDropshipping has warehouses and international fulfillment centers all over the world, and some of them are Germany, the US, Indonesia, China, and Thailand.
Available Product Categories: It has over 400K products divided into 13 different categories, such as home improvement, computer & office, jewelry & watches, bags & shoes, women’s clothing, phones & accessories, etc.
Best Suited For: It is best for those retailers who are looking for a dropshipping supplier that will take care of order processing, product sourcing, quick shipping, and order fulfillment for you.
Price: You will only have to pay for warehousing and shipping charges that are determined by product weight, location, and any other additional service.
- A global list of suppliers is available.
- 13 different product categories for you to choose from.
- CJDropshipping has its own shipping line called CJPacket.
- Products get sourced from Chinese marketplaces like Taobao and 1688.
- Since the product comes from China, the shipping and delivery of the product can take longer than expected.
How To Choose The Best Dropshipping Suppliers?
It would be best if you focused on some aspects while choosing the best dropshipping suppliers for your dropshipping business. Let’s look at each of them:
- Sometimes, you can spot retail stores selling the products for high pricing. While dropshipping, you need to outsource the product only from wholesalers as they provide reasonable pricing.
- Before choosing the supplier, check the supplier’s review and decide.
- Look for the supplier with the products’ easy Return and review policy. It acts as a lifesaver when the product gets changed.
- Always choose an automated order fulfillment procedure because it is simple to manage as your business grows.
- Order a sample product to analyze the quality and packaging standards of the product.
- Make sure the supplier agreed to the per order fee.
Conclusion: Best Dropshipping Suppliers (2023)
Here is a list of the top 10 dropshipping businesses where you may find reliable suppliers for your business. In addition, I have covered how to pick dropshipping suppliers and common blunders to avoid when establishing a dropshipping business. If you carefully follow all these steps, you can find the best dropshipping suppliers and make a profitable Dropshipping business.