Getting into Amazon’s FBA business is not an easy task!
Starting from product search, setting competitive pricing, and listing optimization to monitoring performance analytics — everything you need to handle single-handedly without any compromise.
And, as a solopreneur, there’s no doubt that sometimes it becomes overwhelming.
But, with some best Amazon FBA tools, you can precisely manage all these complex tasks with just a few clicks — No time waste, no tension of errors, and lots of growth opportunities.
That’s why here we’ve compiled a detailed list of some great Amazon FBA tools you must have in your armory to boost your business growth.
And one secret — Most of them are free!
So, Let’s start!
Top 13 Amazon FBA Tools: A Quick Overview (2024)
Here are the tools we will cover:
|Amazon FBA Tools
|Offers a wide range of features with multiple training sessions.
|Provides almost-perfect results
|Helps reprice product cost
|All-in-one Amazon FBA tool at a pocket-friendly budget
|Free, paid plans are also available
|All-in-one Amazon FBA tool with an intuitive interface
|URL shortener tool
|Helps in strategic pricing
|Free keyword research tool
|Helps in advertising
|Free, Paid plans are also available
|Improves seller feedback and product reviews
|Find the best products for starting private-label business
|Detailed video courses to help sellers get started
|Helps in finding products for retail and online arbitrage
Bonus: Before we get into the details for each tool, you should take a look at our post on the best Amazon FBA courses to learn how you can start an Amazon selling business.
Now, let’s get into them one by one:
1. Helium 10
Like Jungle Scout, Helium 10 is also an all-in-one Amazon FBA tool every Amazon seller needs in his tech stack.
As of now, Helium 10 offers over 30+ top-notch tools to help you win the Amazon selling game. The best thing about Helium 10 that we really liked is under every feature, it has different solutions that would satisfy your business needs in different ways.
For example, under the keyword research category, you’d get tools like Cerebro and Magnet. While Cerebro would help you find keywords via ASINs, Magent would help you with the largest database of promising search terms.
Apart from that, it has a wide range of learning resources to help you elevate your Amazon selling process.
How Helium 10 would benefit your FBA business:
- For product research, you’d get two dedicated tools, including Black Box and Xray. While Black Box will help identify products to sell, Xray is the all-in-one research tool you’d need.
- Get detailed keyword analysis via its Cerebro and Magnet tools.
- For listing optimization, it offers multiple tools for verifying and optimizing your product list.
- Its Adtomic tool would help you run Pay-Per-Click campaigns.
That’s not the end! Alongside these, you’d get tens of thousands of other tools for operations, analytics, URL building, and product tracking. If you are curious to know more about Helium 10, then take a look at our detailed Helium 10 review here.
Pros of Helium 10
- Access to over 30 tools to help you grow your Amazon selling business
- Advanced filters in every tool to help you narrow down your research
- Free plan for beginners to test the tools
Cons of Helium 10
- It can be overwhelming for beginners to learn using all the tools of Helium 10
- Every tool of Helium 10 has a different name which doesn’t define what it can do, so it can be quite confusing for users
- Starter: $39/month
- Platinum: $99/month
- Diamond: $279/month
Bonus: If you are planning to buy Helium 10, then you should check our post on Helium 10 coupon code to save a few bucks on your purchase.
2. Jungle Scout
If you are completely new to Amazon selling and don’t have any idea about where and how to start, you should give Jungle Scout a try.
Starting from keyword analysis, list building, supplier database, and product database to inventory management, sales, and advertising analytics, Jungle Scout is an all-in-one tool to have your back.
Not only that, but it also offers a dedicated browser extension to gather quick insights while browsing Amazon Marketplace. Get to know more about Jungle Scout through our detailed review here.
How Jungle Scout Would Benefit Your Amazon FBA Business:
- See what shoppers are searching on Amazon marketplace.
- Optimize your product listing to rank higher in search results.
- Get a detailed catalog with over 475 million searchable products.
- Find legitimate suppliers across the globe.
- Unlock promising product niches with higher growth potential.
- Monitor keyword ranking over time.
- Unlock the detailed analytics of a group of products over time.
Apart from these major advantages, you’d also get access to its training programs so you can hone your skills to play a long-term game in this industry.
Pros of Jungle Scout
- Opportunity Finder tool for helping users find the best niche to sell their products in
- Find the suppliers for your products using the Supplier Database tool
- Get accurate sales information through the sales analytics dashboard
Cons of Jungle Scout
- Expensive in comparison to other Amazon FBA tools
- Freedom Builder Bootcamp course is only available in the Master Bundle plan, which costs $999/year
- Basic: $49/month
- Suite: $69/month
- Professional: $129/month
Bonus: Check our post on Jungle Scout Discount and get up to 80% discount on your purchase of its subscription.
If you have been in eCommerce selling for quite a long time, you definitely know the importance of proper price-setting and changing it from time to time.
But sometimes, manually handling every detail regarding pricing becomes daunting, right?
Now think of a tool that’ll take care of your pricing 24/7. Here RepricerExpress breaks into the scene. It helps you with minute pricing details of every product on the Amazon marketplace.
Not only that, but with RepricerExpress, price setting becomes much easier. First, it lets you enter the min and maximum prices for each of your products. Then, you set up a pricing rule. Now, RepricerExpress will follow that rule to reprice your item.
How RepricerExpress would help your Amazon FBA business:
- Get the details of every product’s current and historical prices.
- Get access to templates, buy box options, and competitors’ shipping so you can customize your pricing and set a competitive price.
- Filter competitors’ pricing information.
- Strategically increase your product rate as per situations.
Pros of RepricerExpress
- A 14-day free trial gives you access to all the premium tools
- Helps buy more Amazon Buy Box to increase sales
- Get the last 24 hours of price change data for any product
Cons of RepricerExpress
- Expensive pricing options
- Using repricing software ensures an increase in the number of sales but reduces the profit margin significantly
- Express: $70/month
- Plus: $208/month
- Ultimate: $351/month
- Extreme: $1043/month
If you are just starting your own business and looking for a free and budget-friendly solution to help you in your Amazon FBA business, we can’t recommend SellerApp enough. Its smart data helps in product and keyword research, competitor analysis, PPC campaigns, and more.
Even Amazon itself has recommended this tool for sellers’ business growth. So, there’s no doubt about its accuracy and results. However, as of now, SellerApp has helped some amazing brands across the world, including Samsung, Philips, Coca-Cola, etc.
How SellerApp would benefit your Amazon FBA business:
- Find high-potential keywords.
- Get insights on the best-selling products on Amazon.
- Optimize product listing for better visibility in the search results.
- Take your marketing to the next level with its ad automation tool.
- Get almost accurate predictions on sales.
- Track planned keywords to check what’s working for your business and what’s not.
Pros of SellerApp
- Advanced product intelligence to help you find highly profitable, low-competition products
- Take complete control of your Amazon PPC campaigns
- A 7-day free trial gives you access to all the premium features
Cons of SellerApp
- Customer support is only good for those users who are using the managed services of SellerApp
- The number of features SellerApp offers is quite low compared to other products
- Freemium: $0
- Pro Lite: $39/month
- Professional: $49/month
- Custom Price: Contact the SellerApp team
5. Viral Launch
With a record for helping generate over $8 billion in sales on Amazon, Viral Launch is giving neck-to-neck competition to other Amazon seller tools available in the market.
It has an amazing suite of features for product research, competitor tracking, keyword research, keyword tracking, and more that are adequate to scale any business on the Amazon marketplace.
Not only that, Viral Launch is super flawless to navigate and easily gets integrated with your tech stake.
What’s more interesting? It has a range of resources, including free courses, how-to guides, e-books, and free tools to handhold you in your journey.
How Viral Launch would benefit your Amazon FBA business:
- Find profitable products to sell.
- Ensure whether or not the products you’re selling will convert well.
- Unlock high-intent keywords
- Keep an on your competitors’ product ASINs and strategies.
- Optimize product list on Amazon.
- Track your keyword performance.
- Automate PPC campaigns.
- Analyze which price point, images, and title make more money on your listing.
Pros of Viral Launch
- Product Discovery tool to help you identify gaps in the market and the best products to sell
- Market Intelligence Chrome Extension for product research on the go
- Best for launching and promoting your products
Cons of Viral Launch
- Customer support is not good for Amazon International marketplaces
- A bit expensive compared to tools like Helium 10 and Jungle Scout
- Essentials: $69/month
- Pro: $99/month
- Pro Plus Ads: $199/month
Pixelfy.me is mainly a URL shortener tool that helps Amazon sellers create precise and brand-specific links so they become appealing to shoppers. And it further helps in getting more clicks and conversions.
Usually, Pixelfy.me embeds a retargeting pixel in each link to help you track the clicks you’ve got in that shortened link. And you can use those real-time insights to nurture your potential customers for better conversions.
Not only that but Pixelfy.me also comes in handy when you send product links to your potential customers in marketing campaigns. Its compressed and appealing links entice them to click and share with others without any friction.
What’s more interesting? You’ll get access to all these data on one single dashboard without going back and forth.
How Pixelfy.me would benefit your Amazon FBA business:
- Shorten the links to make them aesthetically pleasing and improve rankings in the search results.
- Get real-time statistics of the clicks you’ve got on your links.
- Get Help in A/B testing.
- Target your customers based on their location.
- Add a unique tracking code so you can check where the traffic is coming from.
- Elevate the retargeting campaigns.
Pros of Pixelfy.me
- Track the performance of each link you created
- Use retargeting features to bring back customers
- Create colorful banners with every link
Cons of Pixelfy.me
- Only helps in shortening the links to your products
- Not many tools to help Amazon sellers
- Professional: $19.99/month
- Business: $49.99/month
- Enterprise: $99.99/month
When someone advises you to set competitive pricing to win in Amazon selling, it doesn’t always mean that you’ve to copy competitors’ pricing strategies.
You need to set such pricing that compels your shoppers and, at the same time, gets you handsome profits. And in this process, CamelCamelCamel comes as a savior.
It’s a well-known price-tracking tool that keeps you in the loop whenever the price of a product drops and shows you the price history so you can set your better price than your competitors.
And, especially when you are a reseller, setting the perfect price becomes mandatory for you as you’ll need to fight for Amazon buy box.
How CamelCamelCamel would help your Amazon FBA business:
- Get alerts when the price of products drops
- Get a detailed price history of Amazon products
- Get real-time insights on what’s trending related to pricing
- Use the browser extension called Camelizer that helps you access all the features without leaving any product pages
Pros of CamelCamelCamel
- Get detailed price history of millions of Amazon products
- Create alerts for Amazon price drops, and whenever a competitor makes changes in their product pricing, get an alert via email
- Access to advanced features even with the free plan
Cons of CamelCamelCamel
- It only focuses on the pricing of products on Amazon
- The Camelizer extension doesn’t support all browsers
8. Sonar By Perpetua
If you are looking for a free keyword research tool for product listing and Amazon SEO, Sonar is for you. With 180+ million keywords, it helps you find what exactly your potential customer is looking for, and it further increases your chance of generating higher revenue.
Unlike other tools, Sonar tries to bring the most relevant results by evaluating the ASINs ranking on the 1st page of Amazon search results. Meaning, you’d always get updated news regarding products and keywords.
Not only that, but you can also use Sonar if you want to improve your Amazon PPC campaigns with a rock-solid keyword strategy.
How Sonar would benefit your Amazon FBA business:
- Get access to 180+ million keywords generated by Amazon sellers.
- Identify and track competitors’ keywords.
- Get almost accurate data
- Skyrocket your Amazon PPC campaigns with a top-notch keyword strategy
- Easy to navigate
Pros of Sonar
- Access to over 180 million keywords that are generated by customers on Amazon
- Use the reverse ASIN lookup feature to find the keywords of your competitors
- Find keywords for your Amazon PPC campaigns
Cons of Sonar
- Only good for keyword research, and it doesn’t show you all the keywords in the free version
- The pricing of Perpetua is very expensive
9. Teikametrics Flywheel 2.0
Teikametrics Flywheel 2.0 is an AI-powered advertising management tool that helps you simplify your PPC campaigns with a bunch of top-notch features, like keyword bidding optimization, keyword automation, automated campaign creation, and more.
Not only that, Teikametrics Flywheel will eliminate all your guesswork regarding selling with fully connected, multi-channel data insights so you can target the right people at the right time. Alongside these, if you face any issues during the advertising process, Teikametrics’ expert team will do the heavy lifting for you and take you out of any issues.
In a nutshell, Teikametrics Flywheel 2.0 is a power-packed tool designed to improve your brand recognition, generate more traffic, and double down your overall profit by taking your advertising to the next level.
How Teikametrics Flywheel 2.0 would benefit your Amazon FBA business:
- Get multi-channel data insights.
- Automate your key advertising tasks.
- Automate keyword targeting and campaign creation.
- Plan keyword bidding as per your growth goals
Pros of Teikametrics
- Use the Flywheel AI to optimize your ad spend
- Create goal-based PPC campaigns and optimize them accordingly
- Create customizable dashboards and reports
Cons of Teikametrics
- There is a steep learning curve to mastering advanced reporting feature
- The pricing of Teikametrics is not fixed, and it depends on how you are spending on your PPC campaigns
- Basic: $0
- AI-powered: starts from $199
For every eCommerce entrepreneur, customer engagement and feedback management are crucial aspects they can’t take lightly. And FeedbackWhiz knows it really well.
Hence, it has come up with a suite of tools mainly to help you improve your seller feedback and product reviews by streamlining your communication with your customers.
For example, it helps you create customized emails and fully configured campaigns to reach your audience so you can boost your seller ratings.
Apart from this, FeedbackWhiz also helps in order management, email automation, data analytics, and monitoring to skyrocket your business growth.
How FeedbackWhiz would benefit your Amazon FBA business:
- Streamline customer and order data on one screen so you can track and manage every order seamlessly.
- Get Help in email automation.
- Create customized emails to improve seller feedback.
- Get Help in Analyzing reports from products, feedback, and product reviews.
- Monitor all complicated events in your product listing.
- Stay updated about various activities like new seller feedback, product reviews, hijacking, buy box loss, and more.
Pros of Feedback Whiz
- Order management feature to help you track orders
- Create custom email campaigns
- Send automated review requests to customers when they purchase your product
Cons of Feedback Whiz
- Doesn’t offer a dedicated product research tool
- Language support is limited for international marketplaces
- Free: $0
- Starter: $19.99/month
- Basic: $39.99/month
- Professional: $79.99/month
- Ultimate: $139.99/month
If you are planning to start a private-label business, then ZonGuru is the perfect tool to help you get started. It gives you access to a wide range of tools to help you find the best products, optimize your listing, find keywords for your products, and launch those products in no time.
One of the best things about ZonGuru is that it provides detailed insights into the latest market trends and product performance. This can help you easily identify high-demand, low-competition products and understand your competition’s strategies.
With ZonGuru’s Listing Optimization and keyword tracking tools, you can improve the visibility of your products on Amazon and increase the organic traffic to drive sales.
How ZonGuru would help your Amazon FBA business:
- Access the hottest products on Amazon that you can sell right away
- Learn where to add the best keywords and images to drive sales
- Keep an eye on your Amazon-selling business from a single dashboard
- Use the Listing Optimizer tool to create the perfect listing
- Send automated review requests to your customers whenever they make a purchase from your store
Pros of ZonGuru
- Uncover the best keywords of your competitors that are driving their sales
- Track the monthly sales of any product to choose the best product
- Connect with the suppliers using the Alibaba integration
Cons of ZonGuru
- There is a steep learning curve to mastering all the tools of ZonGuru
- The customer support is not as good as other tools on this list
- Researcher: $49/month
- Seller: $79/month
AMZScout is widely known as one of the best Amazon FBA tools to help sellers gain a competitive edge in the marketplace. It gives you access to a rich array of features that help beginners and experienced sellers alike. With AMZScout, sellers can easily simplify the complexities of running an Amazon business.
AMZScout has a huge database that helps users do thorough product research so they can identify profitable niches and products that have low competition but high sales potential. It also gives you accurate sales estimation and revenue for each product so that sellers can make data-driven decisions.
It also gives you valuable insights into seasonal demand fluctuations and historical trends so that you can create your strategies and plan your inventory accordingly. Using AMZScout’s keyword tools, you can optimize your listing to get better visibility and achieve high rankings on Amazon.
How AMZScout would help your Amazon FBA Business:
- Access over 550 million products from AMZScout’s Product Database to find the best products
- Use the PRO Extension to compare the profitability of the products
- Step-by-step video courses to help you get started as an Amazon seller
- Calculate the exact pricing to own the Buy Box to increase your sales
- Discover suppliers using the Alibaba integration
Pros of AMZScout
- Sell anything across 12 different Amazon markets
- Use AMZScout keyword tools to find keywords for your PPC campaigns
- Analyze your competitor’s data to gain an advantage
Cons of AMZScout
- Product Research tool is not as good as tools like Helium 10 and Jungle Scout
- AMZScout offers limited features compared to other FBA tools in the same pricing range
- Seller’s Bundle For Amazon: $49.99/month
13. Tactical Arbitrage
Tactical Arbitrage is a powerful tool to help Amazon FBA sellers who specialize in retail and online arbitrage. It scans thousands of retail websites to help you find the best products that can be bought at a lower price and then sold on Amazon at a profit.
It also gives you access to advanced filters to find the best products in a short time to help you identify lucrative arbitrage opportunities. With its advanced search feature, you can set specific criteria, which include sales rank, ROI, and profit margin, to find the products that meet your goals.
With its bulk product analysis tool, you can evaluate large lists of potential products and find the profitable ones in no time.
How Tactical Arbitrage Would Help Your Amazon FBA Business:
- Search for over 1000 stores and their categories to find the best product to sell
- Find arbitrage opportunities through advanced data analysis
- Real-time availability and price tracking
- Chrome Extension to extract data on the go
- Calculate ROI to make an informed decision
Pros of Tactical Arbitrage
- Reverse ASIN Lookup to help you find the competitor’s keywords
- Advanced filters to help you narrow down your research
- Access to dozens of product metrics to help you make the best buying decisions
Cons of Tactical Arbitrage
- The user interface of Tactical Arbitrage can be a bit confusing
- Quite expensive compared to other Amazon FBA tools
- Flip Pack: $59/month
- Wholesale: $69/month
- Online Arbitrage: $89/month
- Online Arbitrage + Wholesale: $109/month
- Full Suite: $129/month
Related Amazon Read:
Final Thoughts On Best Amazon FBA Tools (2024)
As you saw, each tool has some unique specialties in themselves. Though you can choose one option among JungleScout, Helium 10, and SellerApp, but you need to invest in the rest of the tools to get the best out of your FBA business.
However, if you are really confused about choosing between Jungle Scout and Helium 10, We would suggest you go for JungleScout because of its almost-perfect accuracy.
With this, we have reached the end section. So, embrace these tools and utilize the power of your human brain to double down your business growth. Good luck!