Are you still confused about hitting the “Buy Button” for Helium 10?
I get you!
Especially when you’ve tens of thousands of Amazon seller tools in front of you, picking the right one is definitely not child’s play. And when you look for reviews, you end up being more bewildered.
However, if you are in the same position, stick with this post till the end.
After using this platform and interviewing other paying customers, I have unfolded some real facts about Helium 10 in this post. In the end, you’ll get a clear idea of whether it’d be a great choice for your business or not.
So, let’s start!
Helium 10 Review: In A Nutshell
Discover how Helium 10 can help you streamline your Amazon FBA business and stay ahead of the competition.
|Helium 10 Review||Overall Ratings Out Of 5|
|Value for Money||4.8|
|Ease of Use||4.8|
Helium 10 Pros And Cons
If you don’t have much time to go through the whole post, take a quick look at its pros and cons. It’d help you decide whether it’s a good choice for your business.
Helium 10 Pros 👍
- Around 75% accuracy rate
- A vast category of tools for product research, keyword research, listing operation, marketing, analytics, and more.
- Super easy to navigate
Helium 10 Cons 👎
- Poor customer support
- Sometimes, the Chrome extension shows incorrect data.
What’s Helium 10, And How Does It Work?
Though most Amazon sellers are familiar with this name, there are still some aspiring eCommerce owners who barely have any idea about what Helium 10 actually is and how it works.
Simply put, Helium 10 is designed to empower Amazon FBAs with a range of tools for product research, keyword research, listing optimization, operations, analytics, marketing, and more. Initially, Helium 10 was dedicated to Amazon sellers only, but now it has taken a step forward and looking to help Walmart sellers to grow their business to the next level.
In a nutshell, if you are an Amazon or Walmart seller or running your eCommerce business on both platforms, Helium 10 has your back for everything you need to grow your business online.
However, maybe you are thinking: ” Well, I get what Helium 10 is, but how does it work, and where does it fetch the data from? “
Well, Helium 10 doesn’t make any promises out of the blue. Rather, it adopts every possible way to fetch the most convenient data for its users. For Product rank, keyword research, and sales estimations, Helium 10’s tech team dissects data on a daily basis and rebuilds them through multiple artificial intelligence and machine learning models. Then it presents them to the users.
However, Helium 10’s certain tools like Profits, Refund Genie, Follow-up, Inventory Protector, and Alerts gather data directly from Amazon’s API. So, there’s no chance that they are inaccurate.
Though Helium 10 itself admits that some of its data are based on estimates, they are 100% confident in them, and most sellers (including me) have benefitted from them.
How Accurate Is Helium 10?
What’s the use of subscribing to a seller tool if it’s not accurate enough?
I get that!
So, let’s break down Helium 10’s accuracy.
As per Jungle Scout’s study, Helium 10 is reported to be 74% accurate. But why would we listen to its competitor when we can try Helium 10 and have a first-hand experience?
Thus, I personally used this platform and checked its accuracy rate. I found Helium 10’s accuracy rate falls between 73%-76%; that’s quite decent for having an overview of the estimates.
However, just a reminder that no tool comes with absolute precision. You have to deal with a few data errors. But if we compare Helium 10’s accuracy with other tools available in the market, I’d say Helium 10 is almost perfect in terms of accuracy, and that’s why it can give neck-to-neck competition to Jungle Scout, one of the best Amazon seller tools.
Helium 10 Features: How Effective Are They?
As I already mentioned before that Helium 10 offers a range of tools, so it’s time to have a detailed breakdown of those tools and check whether they are effective enough for Amazon sellers.
Product Research Tools
With Helium 10’s product research tools, you would find the next-winning profitable products to sell on Amazon. However, to ease your product research. Helium 10 mainly offers two tools:
- Blackbox: Blackbox would help you find those products that are in demand but have low competition. By targeting these products, you would not only get visibility on the first page but also boost your sales to the next level.
Even you can use smart filters to sort and analyze the products for future reference.
- Xray: Xray can be your BFF if you want to access product sales data and analytics to speed up your product search. It means Xray will give you instant access to over 450 million ASINs and accurate Amazon market insights that you can further use to find the most suitable products for your business.
Suppose you have sourced some products that your customers aren’t even searching for – no sales, lots of investment.
Sounds pathetic, right?
To save you from such a situation, Helium 10 has come up with robust keyword research tools that would help you find the highest-performing keywords for your listing. These are:
- Celebro: No matter whether you are selling on Amazon or Walmart, Celebro will help you find keywords via ASIN. Moreover, With this tool, you can easily unfold your competitors’ ranking strategy to boost your own visibility.
- Magnet: Next comes Magnet – another top-notch keyword research tool to boost your organic traffic. It will help you discover high-volume, high-potential keywords within no time.
And the best part?
Magnet supports other languages, meaning you can unlock non-English keywords with this effective tool.
If you want to keep your products on top of the pages, you can’t ignore listing optimization. Thankfully, Helium 10 has performed this responsibility really well. To ease users’ listing optimization efforts, it offers a total of four excellent tools:
- Scribbles: Scribbles has a range of advantages in itself. From character counts and word counts to organizing high-demand keywords for your listing, Scribbles has your back for everything.
Moreover, Scribbles can edit back-end search items and retrieve previous listing drafts from Amazon accounts.
- Listing Analyzer: Helium 10’s Listing Analyser is an incredible tool that you can use to gain valuable insights on high-performing areas on your listing. Not only that, but based on your imported ASINs, it’ll give you an in-depth optimization checklist and a sneak peek of your competitors’ strategies. And you can utilize them further to outperform your rivals.
- Listing Builder: With Listing Builder, you can seamlessly manage the status of product listing, analyze the most effective way to boost traffic, and import competitors’ ASINs.
Finding relevant products and listing them properly isn’t everything. You need to manage your business effectively to retain your customers and generate more revenue.
Thanks to Helium 10’s various business management tools. They are the one-stop solutions you need to manage your business without any friction. For example –
- Inventory Management: With the Inventory Management tool, you can manage inventory, complete supplier orders, and avoid stockout with just a few clicks.
- Refund Genie: Refund Genie is there to help you get your refund as fast as possible by streamlining the complicated FBA reimbursement process.
- Alert: You can easily detect any fraudulent activity or scam with this tool.
- Follow-Up: It’s mainly an email tool designed to craft automated emails, build email templates, view orders, and more.
- Seller Assistant: You can use this tool to automate customer reviews.
Now that you have built a bullet-proof store on Amazon, it’s time to elevate the game with mass branding. And Helium 10 knows the importance of marketing in eCommerce really well. Thus it offers Adtomic, an AI-powered PPC software that you can use to create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns without extra hassles.
Let’s say you are managing your business really well – traffic and sales are at their peak. But, if you don’t analyze your performance, you are somehow diminishing the chance of growth in the near future.
With this in mind, Helium 10 has come up with some robust tools to ease your effort. Let’s take a look at them:
- Profits: It’ll give you some almost-perfect data regarding your total sales, ROI, profit margins, ASIN counts, and more.
- Market Tracker: Using this tool, you will get an overview of your positioning in the market compared to your rivals.
- Keyword Tracker: with this tool, you’ll get a clear idea of your organic and sponsored growth and exactly how your targeted keywords are performing.
Other Free Tools
Helium 10 doesn’t stop here. To help you multi-dimensionally, it also offers other free tools for rank tracking, URL building, and finding trending products.
As you can see, nothing can beat Helium 10 as per as premium tools and features are concerned. That’s why I’ve given this platform 5/5, as it has out-of-the-box functionalities that help Amazon sellers grow their business to the next level.
Helium 10 Chrome Extension
By the way, do you need a quick solution for your business, so you can easily access to Helium 10’s features?
I get you, and so does Helium 10!
That’s why it offers its Chrome extension version that you can use to leverage Helium 10’s powerful features from your Chrome browser. In a word, it’s a compressed version of Helium 10 with limited features for instant access.
However, the chrome extension offers only a few tools. These are:
- Xray: For product research
- Demand Analyzer: Unlock consumer demand to better sales
- Supplier Finder: Find trustworthy product suppliers
- Sales estimator: Future projection of your total sales
- Profitability calculator: Understand your profit margin and ROI
- Review Insights: Analyze product reviews
- ASIN grabber: Find top-performing keywords
- Inventory Level: Manage your inventory
Helium 10 Ease Of Use: Is It Beginner-Friendly?
To be honest, Helium 10 is one of the easiest Amazon seller tools I have ever used!
No matter whether you are a newbie, a medium-level seller, or even an expert seller, you can easily navigate this platform without any friction. Upon signing up on the site, you will directly get the dashboard. On the dashboard, you will get various options, including “connect to Amazon.” First, integrate this site with Amazon and then check on other features that you’ll get at the top of the page. And by clicking them one by one, you can easily operate their functionalities.
Yes! It’s as simple as that!
Helium 10 Pricing: How Much Does It Cost?
Helium 10 only offers three types of pricing packages:
|Start Your Business||Scale Your Business||Supercharge Your Business|
If you go for the “Start Your Business” plan, you’ll be benefitted from:
- Up to 500 keyword research
- 20 tracked products
- 2 seller accounts
- One user
- Limiting listing optimization
- Freedom ticket
- Black Box
- Xray for Walmart
- Clebro and Magnet for Amazon and Walmart
- Upto 3 markets
- Up to 500 keyword tracking
In the “Grow Your Business” plan, you’ll get:
All the features in the “Start your Business” plan+
- Up to 2500 keywords tracker
- 5 seller accounts
- 5 users
- Advanced brands analytics
- Listing optimization
- Amazon PPC academy
- 15 000 follow-up emails
Now if you go for its most expensive plan, here is what you’ll get:
All “Grow Your Business’ features +
- Up to 10,000 keyword tracking
- 25 sellers and user accounts
- Monthly expert training
- Private groups
- Free access to add-ons like Adtomic, Elite, Market Ttracker 360
Now, maybe you’re thinking – “Then, what about the free plan?”
Well, the free plan is available for a lifetime. But the access to features is limited, and you’ve to upgrade to its paid plans if you seriously want to grow your business.
Note: If you want to get benefitted from Helium 10’s premium tools like Adtomic, Market Tracker 360, and Elite, you’ve to pay extra unless you are on its most expensive plan.
Which Plan Should You Go For?
If you are just starting your business on Amazon or Walmart, I would suggest going for the “Start your Business” plan. Because at just $79/month, you’ll get access to every premium feature you need to establish your brand and generate your first bucks.
But before everything else, go for its free plan to test the features.
Helium 10 Customer Support: How Robust Is It?
No doubt Helium 10 is doing great in terms of features and accuracy. But when it comes to customer support, Helium 10 needs to take care of it. You can only connect with them via a form or bot support available on their site. You can also contact them via social channels, but it won’t be worth it as it’d take way longer to get a response from them.
But one aspect that I really like is their resources. They have vast resources where you can find every solution to your problems. Not only that, but if you want to upskill yourself, there are tens of thousands of resources, including seller solutions hub, Elevate, and more.
What About Its Rivals?
|Helium 10 Alternatives||Overall Ratings Out Of 5|
Final Take: Helium 10 Review (2023)
Now, we have reached the climax.
It’s time to answer the ultimate question.
However, if you ask me, “Is Helium 10 a good Amazon seller tool?” I would say 100%.
But if you ask me, “ Is it the best Amazon seller tool?” I would answer, “Depends.”
In terms of accuracy, jungle Scout is way better than Helium 10, while Helium 10 has a decent accuracy rate. But when it comes to features and ease of use, nothing can beat this platform.
Thus, overall, Helium 10 is one of the best Amazon seller tools, and you should try it if you want to benefit from such amazing features.
However, if you have any question further, let me know below!